This article covers how to update your book once it's for sale on bookstores. If you're wondering how to edit your book on Tablo, we put together a handy Getting started guide to the Writing Room for you.
- - - - -
One of the perks of electronic publishing is that your words aren't set in stone! Have you opted to sell your book on bookstores and then noticed errors that need updating? Updating your book is as simple as publishing it was in the first place. In fact, it's exactly the same process :)
1. Open the book you wish to edit by clicking the Continue Writing button.
2. Make any changes required.
3. Click the 'Sell on Bookstores' button, as below.
4. You'll see a screen similar to the one below where you will be given the opportunity to update your book's publishing details if required i.e metadata, pricing, cover image and screenshots.
5. Once you're happy that all your changes have been made, scroll to the very bottom of the page and select the bookstores that you wish to publish your updated book to.
6. Yay! Now your updated book is all ready to go. Click 'List for sale'.
7. If we think everything still looks good (and you've filled out your required sections) you'll see a box like the one below.
8. Click 'Confirm & Publish' and HEY PRESTO YAY! you're all done.
So what happens next?
Your book will not be instantly updated on bookstores. It will need to undergo the same rigorous review process it went through the first time. This means it will be sent on to our amazing review team who will lovingly double and triple check that your book is ready to be published.
After we've approved your changes, it will be sent out to bookstores for final approval.
As with most things great, this process can take time. We know how important it is to be kept in the loop, so you'll be updated every step of the way via email.
If it's been longer than five days and you haven't received an update, please let us know via our Help application.