This article covers how to sell your book on bookstores. Selling your book means it's a finished product that you would like to make available for sale on Apple.
If you want to know how to publish your book on Tablo, click here.
- - - - -
So you've finished writing your book (yay!). You've poured your blood, sweat and tears into it and now you want to publish your completed masterpiece online in exchange for money (double yay!).
1. From your main Tablo page click the 'My Books' button.
2. Find your completed book (you may need to scroll if you have more than one) and click 'Continue Writing'.
3. You'll see a page that looks similar to the one below. We don't want to edit anything on this page so click 'Sell on Bookstores'.
4. Fill out all the required details for each section: Book Details, Pricing & Metadata, Cover & Screenshots.
5. It's important to fill out all of these details so the bookstores know how to categorise your books. It'll also provide a summary of your book to readers and help them find your book via search.
6. It's helpful to add the exact BISAC code that you want your book to be categorised under. Check out the full list of BISAC codes.
7. Once you're happy that you've answered all our questions, scroll to the very bottom of the page and select the bookstores that you wish to publish to.
6. Yay! Now your book is all ready to go. Click 'List for sale'
7. If we think everything looks good (and you've filled out your required sections) you'll see a box like the one below.
8. Click 'Confirm & Publish' and HEY PRESTO YAY! you're all done.
So what happens next?
Your book will be sent on to our amazing review team who will lovingly double and triple check that your book is ready to be published.
After we've approved your book, it will be sent out to bookstores for final approval.
As with most things great, this process can take time. We know how important it is to be kept in the loop, so you'll be updated every step of the way via email.
If it's been longer than five days and you haven't received an update, please let us know via our Help application.