A cover for your ebook (just like print books) is a vital part of your masterpiece. Not only will it entice readers to click on your book, it's also one of the first things a reader will notice when searching for your book on Tablo or bookstores.
We don't have a cover editor feature (yet!) so at the moment you'll need to design your cover via your own photo-editing software. When designing your cover remember to keep it portrait orientation, and for best results, make sure your cover image is at least 1000px wide.
- - - - -
1. Open the book you would like to edit.
2. On the top right of your book, you'll see a small pencil. Click the pencil to open up a window where you can edit your book's metadata.
3. In this window, you can edit most of the things important to your book - Title, Author, Subtitle, Synopsis, Genre, Word Goal and, of course, the cover image.
Click 'Choose file' to browse your images and upload a cover for the book.
4. The best covers are of a portrait orientation, and images should be a high resolution. Make sure your cover image is at least 1000px wide.
5. That's it! Once uploaded, your cover image will appear on your desk and on your book's listing throughout Tablo.